Friday 23 March 2012

AirWair

Although me and Hannah have agreed to make this more of a "Fashion and Lifestyle" blog, I thought that I would still post fashionable things, but not feel so limited that I can only write about that. As I have mentioned before, I do not deem myself truly qualified to talk about what looks good.

Last night, I went shopping with my parents (I know, aren't I the cool kid?) and went into Schuh. I adore Schuh, they have so many quirky and unusual styles of shoes that you can't help but fall in love with them. I had every intention of coming out with a pair of Irregular Choice heels - I have been eyeing up the brand for quite some years.

                                          

I asked one of the awesome looking employees for a pair in a size six, and OHMYGOD were they comfortable! They do not feel like they have the heel that they do; it's a shame I can't say the same about my prom shoes! However, after much twisting my feet around in the mirror, I decided that I barely ever wear heels and with them being so patterned, I'd probably wear them even less than I wear my black platforms!

So, I was back to square one. 

That was when my eyes drifted over the Dr.Martins stand... I've been eyeing up a pair of the floral variety ever since I became an avid fan of Lookbook and they had a Dr.Martins competition. Even my Dad liked them, I couldn't decide if this was good or bad, but seeing as he paid for them, it more than likely helped my case. They make my feet look like boats, but I don't even care.
My brother thinks they're hideous, but he wears shorts, a T-Shirt, Hi-Tops and a woolly hat all at the same time and therefore he has no opinion on the matter.





I like them, no matter what!
I live in skinnies, so they'll go with most things that I wear, and they won't look terrible with shorts & tights either!

3 comments:

  1. Wow thankyou! I will be sure to post some outfits that feature them soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Martens! <3

    xo Sarah
    http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Just need some new clothes to wear them with! xo

      Delete