Tuesday 19 February 2013

Talk to me


Sunglasses - Primark
Cardigan - Red Herring at Debenhams
Top - Bank
Bracelet - Present
Shorts - Primark
Tights - Tesco
Vans - Schuh

Today I went to a college taster session for the morning which meant that I had to get up at SIX FORTY-FIVE DURING HALF TERM which I wasn't over the moon about.

I was really scared about going to the session as I wasn't going to know anyone there and I was really scared that nobody would like me, however there wasn't too much time for chatting and everyone I did speak to seemed nice enough, the problem is that if I do continue with my A2 studies next year, the acquaintances I made will have been in vain as I'll be in different classes to them anyway. Also, the Textiles teacher wasn't there so I still haven't met her and until I do I can't really decide if college is where I want to spend the next year (or two) of my life. 

On the plus side of life, I got an A in my last Chemistry test! An A! 




2 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated for you the Liebster Award (feel free not to do the post again haha) well here's the post.. http://fionawithrington.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html :) xxx

    ReplyDelete