Thursday 27 September 2012

I must apologise for the total lack of posts over the past week and a half, we've both been busy with school work and simply haven't had the time to post anything!
Now I'm in sixth form, I have to get up at 6:15am, to be out of the house by 7:15am (I cannot survive a day without my morning shower) and I don't get home until 4:30pm. I know that there are people in the world who work 12 hour night shifts and have it much worse than I do, but I'm still adjusting to this new sleeping pattern and so far I just want to fall asleep as soon as I walk through the door.

However, it is Halloween soon and hopefully we'll be going to a party so you can expect a costume post then, but we will try to update more regularly on anything that catches our eye in the fashion world.

In other news, Hannah has started her own, independent, non-fashion blog, which you can find here.

Again, apologies for the lack of posts lately, we will pick up the pace again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment