Wednesday 19 December 2012

American flag shorts

They've been something of a staple in the world of Lookbook for over a year now, but the American flag denim hotpant is as cool as ever. They can be worn with tights and a cardi during these chilly winter months, or a plain white vest and a pair of Converse in the summer for cool California chic.
After a quick search on the internet, I found quite a few different styles, all of them varying slightly in their pattern, but with the same basic idea. I'm hoping to get a pair of my own if I get any Christmas money - here's hoping!















£30 - Soul Cal @ Republic







As you can see, there is a massive range of prices but I'm sure that if you look around enough, you will find a style that suits you, just like finding the perfect leather jacket or pair of skinny jeans - you just have to do a bit of looking, but I hope that I got you on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment