Wednesday 8 January 2014

Masquerade

One of my friends handed out the invitations for her birthday party today - a masquerade ball. It all sounds very fancy and sophisticated and even though it's not until the end of March I'm still really looking forward to it - especially finding my mask! 


I can't decide if I want to buy my mask to suit my dress or the other way around, it's not very often you get invited to a masquerade ball so I want to make the most of it and wear something a little bit unusual, which is why I like the opera mask above, (£15.99 from eBay) I like how it arcs over one eye and so isn't a typical mask shape, and the black with clear jewels means it would be easy enough to find a coordinating dress... now, how would I do my hair to avoid an ugly bump made by the elastic?


2 comments:

  1. I really like fancy masks like that - there's something so romantically charming about them :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty, I can't decide which one I want the most! xx

      Delete