1. not interesting; tedious
So one of my so-called "friends" has apparently said that I am "quiet and boring" which I have to say both offended and upset me. I know that I am shy and I don't really put myself out there when it comes to talking to new people, because I am just worried that they won't like me so don't like to say anything too forward. And I will admit that I take things like school work and university applications and even my weekend job quite seriously, because I want to do a good job and I take pride in the things that I do, especially when they are as important as getting in to university so that I hopefully don't have to fold kids' pyjamas for the next fifty years.
But boring? Boring? I resent that.
Ten reasons why I am not boring:
1. I dressed up as a freaking sheet ghost for Halloween
2. At said Halloween party, I danced on the benches to Mardy Bum... the girl who said I was boring stayed at home.
3. I once ran through the fountains in Sheffield, and wore a bin liner on my aunty's boat whilst waiting for my clothes to dry.
4. I am the furthest thing from Bah Humbug at Christmas, if anything I'm like a small child.
5. I want to be a writer, show me a boring writer
6. I like to think my dress sense is on the right side of quirky
7. I have bloody ginger hair
8. If someone wants to make plans, whatever the plans are, I will always be up for it.
9. I always choose Dare.
10. Ha ha, I can't tell you that.
Do you think I'm boring?
What is the worst thing you think somebody could possibly say about you?