Monday 11 November 2013

Secret Santa


Shirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Red Herring at Debenhams
Shorts - Topshop
Watch - Fossil
Tights - Primark

Today was a day much like any other - I dragged myself out of bed at the horrific 6:15am, got ready for school and trudged up to the bus stop. I actually understood my Chemistry lesson (okay, maybe today wasn't so normal) my English teacher is on maternity leave and school still hasn't sorted out her replacement so we missed another lesson, and by fifth period Psychology I could not focus on getting any work done.

On the plus side of my education, I've now received three offers from universities: Lincoln, Sheffield Hallam and Coventry, which I'm really happy about because now I just need to focus on getting the necessary 300 UCAS points and this time next year I'll be at university! It's really exciting but it's become very real and a little bit daunting since I got my offers, I'm actually going to study for a degree (results day permitting) and I won't be living in this little town any more, everything in my life will be completely different in less than a year.

I bought this shirt yesterday and I love the vintage look, it's so soft and feels like it's been washed a hundred times already so it's really comfy and having the top button fastened doesn't feel restrictive at all, and I love the metal poppers down the front.

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment