Tuesday 14 February 2012

Have you fallen in love with me yet?




Happy Valentine's Day everybody!


Being the old romantic that I am, I bought my boyfriend an Etch-a-Sketch for Valentine's Day (yes, you can laugh - everyone else did!) and I threw in some Pop Tarts and Love Heart sweets - the Pop Tarts because he'd never had any before - insert shocked face here - and the Love Heart sweets because he likes them and that's about as soppy as I'm ever going to get. And what did he buy me? A ukulele which, by the way, is absolutely brilliant and I've already just about got to grips with "Anyone Else But You" by the Moldy Peaches, which is featured on the Juno soundtrack, one of my favourite films ever.


My outfit was nothing amazing - I wore shorts and tights because I was out of clean jeans and don't know how my washing machine works. The T-Shirt is my boyfriend's which he gave me because it's too small for him, and because Ghostbusters was the first movie we ever watched together at his house back in the summer. The hoodie was from Topshop when I went shopping with my cousin and blew all my birthday money on clothes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment