Wednesday 1 February 2012

My favourite trend from New York Fashion Week Spring 2012

Good afternoon!

There was a lot of bright colours and interesting shapes, but, looking through the pictures, the thing that really stuck out for me was the long, pleated skirts;

I think they're really beautiful and feminine, and make you look sort of goddessy, and in want of a better word, 'Florence and the Machine-y'.

At first glance, you think, how the hell can I wear one of them?! But they do look really cool;
And you can get them literally everywhere, I mean, I've seen them in New Look, River Island, even Primark.

Primark.



There's also dresses like this, and they're just so floaty and beautiful, I wish I had the guts and height to wear something like that, I'd need sufficient heels at least!

Anyway this is a short post due to the fact I have a sixth form interview tonight, GULP.


No comments:

Post a Comment