Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Spring/Summer resolutions

The three things that I am determined to beg, borrow or steal this upcoming season.


A peter pan collar.


I'm not fussy, it can be on a dress, a playsuit or a shirt (although I think I'll get the most use out of the shirt) but ever since I saw one of these cute as a button designs, I wanted one. They're just really, really cute. Don't you think?
Luckily, they're all over the high street so I should be able to pick one up for a reasonable amount from somewhere.












A floral playsuit.


I don't know whether I'd go for strapless or not, I think I'd have to firstly invest in a decent strapless bra that actually fits me first, but they are very cute and summery and they're just so easy to bung on because you only have to worry about which shoes, bag and jewellery to wear with it. There's no worrying about whether your shorts go with your top because they're sewn together, they're guaranteed to look good together!










A bralet.


Admittedly, this is my most daring wanted item, and I might have to start some sit-ups before I dare to buy one, but aren't they just so cool? Worn with high-waisted jeans (ofcourse) and maybe some Converse - what could go wrong?













No comments:

Post a Comment