Friday 23 August 2013

Come see me, bring flowers



Earrings - Swarovski
Cardigan - George at Asda
Shirt - Next
Shorts - Primark

Yes, another appearance from the notorious supermarket cardigan, maybe I shouldn't be writing a 'fashion blog' after all? 

The shorts are made from a really soft denim and were an absolute bargain at £5 - in fact they were such a bargain that I actually have the same shorts in two other colours: purple and green. They go great over tights when it's a bit colder but are also good with bare legs through the summer.

As you may know I have been job hunting lately and have applied to pretty much anywhere that I can think of, I've handed out CVs in town and have email alerts set up for stores that are opening soon. This 0 hour job I have at the moment has given me a taste of what it is like to have some money to call my own and I do not want to go back to being reliant on my parents again. Don't get me wrong, my parents are great and buy me everything I need and most of the things I want, but I do like to be independent. I haven't heard back from anyone yet, but there is still time, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment