Monday 12 August 2013

Autumn is coming

Autumn is coming



Autumn - or Fall, I love that name - is my second favourite season, after Winter, just because it is so homely and warming, and is a relaxing period after the so-called 'excitement' of Summer (which I never seem to experience). I love the crisp, dewy mornings and the cheek-reddening winds, the piles of crunchy leaves and the hearty meals.
Plus, Autumn means going back to school with my friends, and I often see it as the start of a new year, rather than January 1st, as it is when everything recycles in my life, and has done for the past 13 years.

I'm actually quite excited to go back to school this time, and probably for the first time ever, as it will be a hard and busy year, that ends with the choice of going to University (which I still remain undecided on), doing a further course at a college, or going into the working world for real, whether that be in an apprenticeship or a full-time job. I just know that I'm going to have to make massive decisions and massive steps (and be MATURE), and I want to get started as soon as possible, as it's going to be so freaking scary!!
I'm sort of starting to feel old enough for all this; is this me growing up?


 Anyway, what could enpower you to get cracking more than a lovely, cosy outfit to wear? I always think of Autumn colours as mustards and plums, as well as the obvious oranges, reds, yellows and browns, so this is my very obvious take on the style.
For me, no matter what 'trends' are in at this period, I always wear the same stuff, warm-coloured jumpers, jeans, and heavy shoes. It's just a no-fail solution to being cosy and rosy!

Anyway, thank you for reading, let us know what you are going to get up to in the Autumn months in a comment. We're going to see Bowling For Soup!!! How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment