Thursday 10 May 2012

ARK Clothing

Whilst browsing the internet this afternoon not doing my Business Studies revision, I was on the look out for a galaxy print skirt and came across a brilliant clothing store called Ark. 
You've probably heard of Ark before, and now I just look a tit because everyone else has been shopping there for about five years, but I found some genuinely great items there today! So here they are:


Hearts & Bows Daytime dresses £24.99 £24.99


Ark Jeans £34.99 £34.99


Motel Jeans £44.99 £44.99


Hearts & Bows Knitwear £19.99 £19.99


Cosmic  Shorts £22.99 £22.99


And ofcourse the very galaxy-print skirt that led me to the site in the first place...


Influence Skirt £14.99 £14.99


The prices vary a bit because the store stocks various brands - but overall I don't think the pricing is too bad at all!
Sorry we've been a little quiet on the blogging front this week, the A-Z Challenge took it out of me!
But WE GO ON STUDY LEAVE TOMORROW so hopefully between now and September we can blog significantly more!


No comments:

Post a Comment