Thursday 12 July 2012

Please by my friend!




Top - £22 - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - £20 - New Look
Jeans - £25 - Next
Converse - £35 - Schuh


I wore this outfit to one of the three induction days at the sixth form that I'm hoping to go to in September (results permitting!)
I'm quite excited about going to a new school and shaking off any labels I did or didn't have for the past five years, meeting new people and maybe even making new friends along the way, however this is also my downfall. I am absolutely horrific when it comes to meeting new people because I go all shy and quiet because I'm not as funny and interesting as everyone else, so I end up listening to the conversations going on around me and my voice shatters in panic if anyone so much as asks me my name.
The best thing about meeting new people at the start of A Levels is that the most basic ice-breaker is asking which subjects you're taking next year, and which school you went to last year.
The weirdest part of it all was meeting so many girls, because at the moment my friendship group is outnumbered by boys because everyone's boyfriends were brought into the group, without them we'd be about even. So after 2-3 years surrounded by banter and penis envy, it's been nice to have a bit of girly conversation and hair envy for a change.
Speaking of girliness and hair... my prom is ONE WEEK AWAY! It's about 3 weeks aftet everyone else's, so I've been looking through everyone's prom photos and going as green as my dress because I WANT TO GO TO PROM. And the after party, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment