Wednesday 13 March 2013

That's fucked up



Cardigan - Sparkle & Fade at Urban Outfitters
Vest - Primark
Necklace - An adorable little shop in Durham
Jeans - Next
Worn with flowery Dr Martens

Today was quite a good day, I had an early-morning driving lesson before school and did my first parallel park (I was way to far from the kerb but atleast I didn't hit anything!) then I had three free periods, during one of which me and David did our normal trip to Sainsbury's and bought a bag of Mini Eggs and some Pepsi because Pepsi was cheaper than Coke.

We've all been told to make revision timetables at school which means I have to make one to avoid getting in the shit even though I will not stick to one and I'm not really feeling the pressure when it comes to exams just yet so I really, really don't see the point, but nobody likes to upset the apple cart do they?


No comments:

Post a Comment