Friday 6 April 2012

Friends

Better late than never, right?


My friends are some of the most important people in my life, they give me support and advice when I need it, but they're also an endless source of entertainment. We've had so many good times together, more than I could possibly list in a single blog post, and I'm sure that we'll have many more to come.
I'm not the greatest person when it comes to making friends, I can be shy and awkward around people that I don't know too well, mostly because I want to make a good impression and I don't want to look like an idiot.
Next year however, we're going our separate ways, and although I have every intention to stay in touch, I'm pretty sure that we'll drift apart all too soon. I said that I'd always keep in touch with a girl I used to go dancing with, we were great friends at one point, but we don't even go on Facebook chat any more - I only keep up to date with her through our mutual friends that still dance. So, with that in mind, I'm nervous about losing touch with my current friends. And what if I don't make any new ones next year? 
But we've all agreed to one thing; we're going to make this summer count. Whether we go shopping, to the cinema or just watch movies at each other's houses, we're going to make an extra effort to see as much of each other as we possible can, and seize the moment and any opportunities that may come our way.


I'm sorry that this post has been a bit dull and soppy, hopefully tomorrow's G post will bit a bit perkier!


No comments:

Post a Comment