Sunday 15 April 2012

Most sincere apologies

Gah! I'm so sorry for posting late for the third time during the blogging challenge (turns out they call it a challenge for a reason) and this is the third time in a week that I've been late. I genuinely am sorry, I don't know what I do that distracts me so much! I will honestly try to be on time for the rest of the challenge, and if any of you hear about any more blogging challenges that you think would be relevant to us, do let us know and we'll be sure to return the favour when we can :)


I feel like I let you down, when I'm late to post. I accept that we aren't exactly a widely read blog, but somebody out there reads this and that alone is enough reason to carry on, even if there is only one person that reads this and cares (hopefully enough to comment - hint hint) then that is enough for me, that is enough of a reason to keep going.


Back to school tomorrow, hopefully being back in a routine will mean that I'm more in the habit of blogging regularly, I guess we'll have to wait and see. 


N tomorrow... I'll try to think of something interesting to write about, to make up for the late posts.


Thankyou for putting up with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment