Thursday 19 April 2012

Questions

In order for you to learn a little more about me, I've taken one of those questionnaires you can find on the internet, designed for Facebook and Tumblr pages.



1. State your name:
Holly Are
2. State the name that your parents almost named you:
Jordan
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
My mum and my cousin, Sally
4. What was your first job?
Never had one, still hunting!
6. Did anything embarassing happen this week?
More than likely, but I can't think of anything right now.
7. Do you miss your ex?
Not at all! We went out in Year 6, and he's a good friend now.
8. Do people praise you for your looks?
Not really, no.
9. What is your favorite colour of clothing to wear?
Probably black. I know that sounds really morbid, but I think it looks nice because it contrasts with my pale skin.
10. How do you wear your make up?
If any, it's just natural looking make up, half the time people don't realise I'm wearing it.
11. What are some of your nicknames?
Crabs, Voldy Gorm, Hol.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
Three
13. How many bathrooms?
One
14. Do you have a job?
No, I really want one though!
15. Do you have a car?
No, I can't wait to get one though!
16. Do you work out every week?
I don't work out at all.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Ofcourse!
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
No, is that boring of me?
19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd? 
Yes, at my Year 4 Christmas concert; me and this other girl had to sing the first verse of "The Holly and the Ivy" all on our own.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
I've got a black Speedo swimming costume, and a Fat Face bikini with navy short bottoms and a navy and teal flowery top.
21. Do you like your eyes?
I think they're a little small, but I like the colour, even though it matches poo.
22. Do you think you are pretty?
God no.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My mum
24. How much money is in your checking account?
I don't have an account, but I have just over ten pounds to my name.
25. Are you single?
Nope.
26. Do you want kids?
One day, in about ten years time!
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like:
It's blue and flowery.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
Alex Pettyfer
29. Last movie you saw in theatre:
Bel Ami.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
Yes, we got together last summer.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
Nope.
32. Have you ever cheated?
No, I couldn't do that - just end it if you're unhappy!
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Nope.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Go on the internet, draw, read, watch TV, make things...
35: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
My boyfriend gave me his Ghostbusters shirt because it was the first film we ever watched together.
36: Who was the last person you texted?
Alex
37: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
Two - how boring am I?
38: How do you look right now?
Like absolute poo.
39: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
My boyfriend of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment