Thursday 26 April 2012

W is for My Wall

Hey so, I feel like a bit of a stranger! Sorry for my lack of input to this overall blog, but it's been a very busy and exciting time since I last blogged!
Okay so, here is my bedroom wall, it's changed a little bit since I took these pictures earlier this year, nothing drastic, just a few new little pictures or tickets, and some of the higher wall posters have fallen off!
On this wall, I have my favourite bands, my favourite famous people, my favourite things in general - there are things such as train tickets and scrabble letters spelling about my nickname (Prawn), and even a monster munches bag!
I'll tell in more detail some of my favourite parts of the wall, that may or may not be in the version pictured.
  •  There is the page from my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with the Hogwarts crest on it, so I'll always remember how special that book and series is to me, and I'll never forget how it feels to be a little curly - haired girl who believes everything is magic.
  • Lots of ripped out pictures of red lips, because of how much I like red lipstick!
  • Many, many, many pictures of Hayley Williams, and her quote 'be unforgettable', because I think out of everything a girl could or is supposed to be, 'beautiful', 'classy', 'polite', 'graceful', 'clever', 'well - mannered', 'sensible', 'pretty', 'neat', I'd rather be unforgettable, and seeing that on my wall reminds me I have all of my life in front of me to make my mark and make sure I don't go down without a fight.
  • A little pendant off of a perfume bottle that has the letters 'JP' hanging off of it, which are the initials of my wonderful boyfriend! He wasn't at the time I put it up, but I was being hopeful that one day I could call such an amazing human being mine, and I am the luckiest person in the world to now say I can! Along with our bus tickets and cinema tickets when we went to town to watch The Hunger Games and went scouting about in HMV then bought lots of Greggs cupcakes and left most of them (squished up of course) in a box on the bus, because they were surprisingly horrid!
  • My map of the Province of Skyrim, purely because I love the game and to look a bit interesting, a map of a fantasy land! I think that's pretty cool!
  • My ticket from when I went to watch Deathly Hallows Part 2 with my best friends for my birthday, what an amazing but emotional night, and one I won't ever forget!
  • My massive Paramore poster, which I think looks so optimistic and open, it makes me feel a lot better when I see it, it just looks so hopeful! Not to mention Paramore are my very favourite band (in case you didn't know).
  • A 'Topshop Petite' lable, just to remind myself I can fit in Topshop Petite!

There's so much more, but I want to keep some of it a mystery, I like the idea of it being my own little secret! I hope you found this remotely interesting, or it has inspired you in some way!

Thankyou for reading, or skimming, talk to yous later!



No comments:

Post a Comment