Tuesday 1 January 2013

I'm going to make a hairdressing appointment for Thursday, and for a long time I have wanted to have shoulder length hair that is curly and messy and not high maintenance. I started growing my hair in Year 9, it was just at my shoulders then, and it is now halfway down my chest when straightened, it grows so very slowly. Now, I don't really want long hair anymore, not that mine is, but it is difficult to handle, and due to how thin my hair is, it just looks dead and manky. I have compiled this collage of hairstyles on Picmonkey. It is the start of the New Year and to kick it off good and proper, I think I'm gonna have it cut to just below my shoulder, maybe in line with my collarbone, and I may go shorter from there if I like it, all the styles are pretty similar, I don't really want a fringe anymore, they're annoying, and I don't want it to be too top heavy. I'm nervous and so excited about this.
 
What is your favourite style in the collage? Do you think this is a good idea? Thankyou for reading, please comment, I need advice and an encouraging kick in the backside :p






No comments:

Post a Comment